Product Marketing Manager (TeamCity)
Founded in 2000, JetBrains is a world-leading vendor of professional software development tools.
At JetBrains, we have a passion for making people more productive through smart software solutions that help them focus more on what they really want to accomplish, and less on mundane, repetitive "computer-busy work."
We are looking for passionate, creative and open-minded people to join our team.
- Lead a cross-functional team to drive successful launches of new products and releases
- Plan, schedule and author product related materials (web site, blog posts, videos, printed, etc.)
- Prepare public appearances such as exhibitions, trade shows, customer visits, training sessions
- Understand customer needs and gather product requirements
- Continuously monitor the market to identify new opportunities and gain competitive advantages
- Work closely with the product development team to determine product vision, strategy, priorities and a reasonable execution schedule
- Communicate with sales team to coordinate joint marketing/sales activities
- Distill key functionality and features of the product into compelling market assets and advertising possibilities
- Work across company marketing to execute attractive online marketing campaigns, events, SEO, web design and more.
- Degree in Computer Science or Marketing
- Hands-on software development experience (Java, .NET, Continuous Integration)
- Product or Project Management experience in software development teams
- Entrepreneurial drive with appreciation of user experience, business, and commercial issues
- Good communication skills, fluent in English with good writing skills
Please submit your CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com