Senior Software Developer (IntelliJ IDEA, core team)
IntelliJ IDEA appeared on the market for Java software developers 11 years ago. It was the first development environment to implement automated code refactorings. Today IntelliJ IDEA still drives innovation in software development, making thousands of programmers more productive. It is the only commercial IDE in its segment to successfully compete with multiple free alternatives, year after year. IntelliJ IDEA includes various development tools for other languages such as Ruby, Groovy, Scala, Python and PHP.
- As part of our team, you will help develop support for programming languages already available in IntelliJ IDEA as well as additional languages.
- 3 or more years of working experience in Java programming
- Deep understanding of OOP
- Multithread programming experience
- Ability to optimize and refactor other people's code as well as your own
- Responsibility, independence, discipline
- Good teamwork skills
- Experience in developing plug-ins for IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse and/or Netbeans
- Knowledge of other languages and paradigms (Groovy, Haskell, Objective-C, Python, Scala, Ruby, etc.)
- Familiarity with compiler development and code analysis technologies
Please submit your CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com