Senior Software Developer, AppCode/New C++ IDE
AppCode is an Objective-C IDE for OS X and iOS developers based on the IntelliJ Platform. For more details please see www.jetbrains.com/objc.
On AppCode base JetBrains starts creating a new IDE for C++, see www.jetbrains.com/objc/features/cpp.html.
- Together with the team develop AppCode and C++ IDE
- At least 3 years of Java development experience in commercial projects
- Deep understanding of OOP
- Multithreaded programming experience
- Automated testing experience
- Able to optimize and refactor code (whether your own or not)
- Responsible, self-motivated, organized
- Team player
- Objective-C and C/C++ development experience for various platforms
- Experience developing plugins for IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse or NetBeans
- Knowledge of compiler development and code analysis
Submit resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org