dotPeek provides useful and convenient way of marking code lines and navigating between them.
- Place the caret at the code line you want to bookmark.
Ctrl+` to display the list of bookmarks.
Do one of the following:
- To create a numbered bookmark, select a numbered marker and press Insert.
- To create an unnumbered bookmark, select New anonymous bookmark and press Insert.
- A bookmark token appears in the left gutter of the Code Viewer next to the selected line.
If you want to create a numbered bookmark right from the Code Viewer, press Ctrl+Shift+<digit>. If the numbered bookmark is already set, it will be replaced.
- Press Ctrl+` to display the list of bookmarks.
- Choose a numbered or an unnumbered bookmark, press Enter or click the selected bookmark.
- The caret positions at the line where the bookmark is.
If you want to navigate to a numbered bookmark right from the Code Viewer, press Ctrl+<digit>.