Questions & Answers
- I want to get in touch with the Academy members. What can I do?
- You have several options. One option is to check the personal calendars in the Academy Experts section, and possibly meet members in person. Additionally you may contact members directly, through their blogs/e-mails, or just post your question/suggestion from this page directly — and all members will receive it and one of them will get back to you with a reply. Please do not hesitate. It's our pleasure to help and support you.
- How can I find out about the events and conferences that JetBrains plans to participate in or attend?
- You can subscribe to the JetBrains Public Google calendar to get notified of all the events JetBrains plans to attend. View the calendar online.
- Does JetBrains use all the mentioned development practices?
- At JetBrains we do use most of the practices the Academy promotes. We believe however that the goal is not to use the practices blindly but to make them help in your daily work. Our teams are always open to new ideas and practices. We analyze them, choose what's best for us and implement in our products for our own and everyone else's use.