Get Your Fan Banner
Crazy about dotCover? Help spread the love — construct your own fan banner using our Banner Meccano!Banner Meccano
Want JetBrains T-Shirt?
Visit our Apparel Store!
What's New in dotCover 3?
The latest dotCover delivers remote code coverage to help you conserve resources on your local machine; a restyled coverage configuration dialog; a new coverage controller; and support for ReSharper 9 and Visual Studio 2015 Preview.See What's New
EAP currently closed
- ReSharper 9 hits Beta along with other JetBrains .NET tools28 November 2014
- Meet ReSharper, ReSharper C++ and ReSharper Ultimate19 November 2014
- Introducing EAPs for dotTrace 6, dotCover 3, dotMemory 4.25 November 2014
- ReSharper 8.2.1 Release Candidate Is Here25 April 2014
Recent Forum Activity
- dotCover 3.0 Command Line17 December 2014
- Coverage analysis aborted (dotcover 3.0)16 December 2014
- dotCover commandline and scope not working16 December 2014
- How to launch unit tests separately from integration tests?11 December 2014
- Resharper9/Dotcover3 are giving different results for unit tests10 December 2014
- Showing uncovered statements in stand-alone application?6 December 2014