Want JetBrains T-Shirt?
Visit our Apparel Store!
What's New in dotMemory 10?
dotMemory 10 receives a Home view similar to that available in dotTrace: a view that helps set up new profiling sessions and provides a summary of recently profiled applications. In addition, this release helps you navigate from any type in an object set to its declaration in Visual Studio; if necessary, the type is decompiled along the way.See What' New
EAP currently closed
- Welcome ReSharper Ultimate 10 RTM2 November 2015
- ReSharper Ultimate EAP 727 October 2015
- ReSharper Ultimate 10 EAP 520 October 2015
- All ReSharper Ultimate tools bumped up to version 1016 October 2015
- Details on dotTrace, dotCover, dotMemory licensing changes14 October 2015
- Taking Memory Snapshots by Condition in dotMemory 4.45 October 2015
Recent Forum Activity
- Objects set view restriction on number of objects25 November 2015
- Dyanmically loaded code not being counted4 November 2015
- dotMemory Attach to Process while debugging in Visual Studio 201521 September 2015
- Nameing Snapshots in api23 August 2015
- Comparison View - Filtering objects6 August 2015
- new to dotMemory15 July 2015