Want RubyMine T-Shirt?
Visit our Apparel Store!
What's New in RubyMine 6?
RubyMine 6 arrives with long-awaited support for Zeus and multiple projects and introduces lots of improvements in supporting Ruby language up to version 2.1. In addition, it works faster than ever before thanks to significant performance optimizations.See What' New
RubyMine EAP version 8.0.0 build 142.4083Learn more & Download now
- Going to Barcelona Full Stack Fest? Meet Us There!28 August 2015
- RubyMine 8 Early Access Program is Now Open24 August 2015
- RubyMine 7.1.4: Hot RubyMotion Fixes3 July 2015
- RubyMine 7.1.3 Bug Fix Update24 June 2015
Recent Forum Activity
- How do I actually trim trailing whitespace?26 August 2015
- Gtk3 and autocompletion26 August 2015
- Is alternating opening a project with 7 and 8 supported?24 August 2015
- Why is starting RubyMine from the terminal a PitA?19 August 2015
- How is the base template set?14 August 2015
- Debug Gem Command7 August 2015