Want RubyMine T-Shirt?
Visit our Apparel Store!
What's New in RubyMine 8?
This update is focused on improving managing gems experience with Rbenv gemsets and a better Bundler; faster and more fine-tuned debugging; more productive coding with new editor features; improved VCS and database tools integration; and an enhanced UI. It also adds support for TypeScript 1.6, Angular 2 and Flow, refines React and Node.js support for those who prefer to stay on the cutting edge of web development.See What' New
EAP currently closed
Recent Forum Activity
- Am I syncing properly? seems to take a long time27 November 2015
- Rubymine hangs in Ubuntu 15.1024 November 2015
- Non English language in Gherkin/Cucumber not recognized23 November 2015
- RubyMine keeps reverting to RubyMine 622 November 2015
- Can't create RubyGem project17 November 2015
- Is there a way to vote against "won't fix" bug?15 November 2015