Configuring Unit Test Support
In dotCover options, you can configure the way dotCover supports unit testing.
To enable or disable unit test support
- In the ReSharper | Options | Tools | Unit Testing options page, tick or clear the Enable Unit Testing check-box.
- When the unit testing support is disabled, the Unit Test Explorer and Unit Test Sessions windows are not available, the text editor integration features for unit tests are disabled. submenu of the main menu is grayed out;
To configure unit test support
- in the ReSharper | Options | Tools | Unit Testing options page, tick the Enable Unit Testing check-box.
- Use the controls on this page to adjust unit testing support.
- Out of the box, dotCover supports NUnit and MSTest. You can enable, disable, and configure these separately on the corresponding pages of dotCover options: NUnit and MSTest
Last modified: 13 August 2015