.NET Code Coverage Tool
JetBrains dotCover is a .NET unit test runner and code coverage tool that integrates with Visual Studio.
Compatible ReSharper versions: up to 8.2.2
dotCover features include:
- Reporting statement-level coverage in .NET Framework and Silverlight applications.
- Integration with Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012 and 2013.
- Highlighting for covered and uncovered code in Visual Studio.
- Detecting which tests cover a particular location in code.
- Managing and running unit tests with ReSharper's
unit test runner or dotCover's own.
- Support for multiple unit testing frameworks: MSTest, NUnit, xUnit, and MSpec.
- Console utility to use with a Continuous Integration server. In fact, a server-side version of dotCover is built into TeamCity and available free of charge.
- Fetching coverage analysis data from TeamCity to Visual Studio.
- Generating code coverage reports as XML, HTML, or JSON.