dotCover provides two default keyboard shortcuts schemes. Depending on the preferred shortcut style, you can choose one of them. Whatever scheme you choose, you can always change individual keyboard shortcuts.
- On the main menu, choose Tools | Options.
- Select Environment | Keyboard in the navigation view.
- In the list of commands, scroll down to command names that start with dotCover. Browse the list to view or edit keyboard shortcuts assigned to dotCover-specific actions.
Once the list of commands in the Keyboard tab receives focus, press Ctrl+d to jump to items with initial d.
- On the main menu, choose dotCover | Options.
- Select Environment | Visual Studio Integration.
- In the Visual Studio Integration tab, select Visual Studio, ReSharper 2.x or IntelliJ IDEA, or None, and click Apply Scheme. If you selected None, you can define an arbitrary set of custom keyboard shortcuts in Visual Studio's native Options menu (Tools | Options | Environment | Keyboard) - see To configure keyboard shortcuts above.
See dotCover Default Keymap (PDF) for the full list of default shortcuts in both keyboard schemes.