The dotCover Options dialog box contains almost all configurable settings that affect dotCover behavior.
Using this dialog box, you can:
- look through default settings and find out why dotCover does this or that
- change the settings to improve your productivity, minimize distraction or adjust dotCover behavior according to your coding style
- define custom settings for your solutions or create sets of settings to be used and shared within your team
- On the main menu, choose dotCover | Options .
dotCover Options dialog box that appears, select a node in the left pane
and configure settings in the right pane.
A set of options displayed in the right pane as a result of selecting a node in the left pane is called page throughout dotCover Help.
- Click Save to apply the modifications and let dotCover choose the settings layer, or choose a particular settings layer in the Save To drop-down list. To learn more about saving dotCover settings, see JetBrains .NET Tools Blog: Save or Save To in ReSharper Options.