dotCover adds its own settings and keyboard shortcuts, which you can customize in the Visual Studio Options dialog box.
In addition to Visual Studio settings, you can fine-tune your development environment using the dotCover Options dialog box.
In this section, you will learn how to:
- configure keyboard shortcuts and resolve conflicts between them
- configure dotCover Options
- configure dotCover to retrieve license data from JetBrains License Server
- share configuration options across your development team
- configure unit testing support
- set up and configure coverage filters
- configure keyboard shortcuts