JetBrains TeamCity comes bundled with the dotCover Console Runner. Just by enabling the corresponding configuration option you can collect code coverage for your .Net project and then view coverage statistics and detailed coverage reports. TeamCity-collected coverage results can be downloaded as a coverage snapshot and viewed inside Visual Studio.
The Visual Studio add-in provided by TeamCity allows connecting to the TeamCity server to fetch coverage snapshots automatically. For more information, see TeamCity Visual Studio Addin.
For more information, see:
- TeamCity 8.x Documentation ... Configuring .NET Code Coverage | JetBrains dotCover
- TeamCity 8.x Documentation ... Configuring .NET Code Coverage | Manually Configuring Reporting Coverage
- Basic Concepts
- Supported Languages and Frameworks
- Integration with Other Tools
- Introducing dotCover Console Runner
- Console Runner Commands
- Console Runner Configuration