Configuring Unit Test Support
In dotCover options, you can configure the way dotCover supports unit testing.
To enable or disable unit test support
- In the ReSharper | Options | Tools | Unit Testing options page, tick or clear the Enable Unit Testing check-box.
- When the unit testing support is disabled, the submenu of the main menu is grayed out; Unit Test Explorer Window and Unit Test Sessions Window are not available, the text editor integration features for unit tests are disabled.
To configure unit testing support
- in the ReSharper | Options | Tools | Unit Testing options page, tick the Enable Unit Testing check-box.
- Use the controls on this page to adjust unit testing support.
- Out of the box, dotCover supports NUnit and MSTest. You can enable, disable, and configure these separately on the corresponding pages of dotCover options: NUnit and MSTest
Last modified: 23 May 2016