Merging Coverage Snapshots
In Visual Studio:
In dotCover standalone application:
If you have multiple coverage snapshots, you can merge them into a single snapshot. This could be helpful if you need to study coverage data from multiple sources in a single view.
To merge multiple coverage snapshots
- Place snapshot files (.dcvr) that you want to merge in the same directory.
- Do one of the following:
- In Visual Studio, press Ctrl+Alt+K M or choose from the main menu
- In dotCover standalone application, press Ctrl+Alt+K M or choose in the menu.
- In the dialog that appears, select all desired files and press Open.
- dotCover will display the Save Ad dialog that helps you choose hwere to save the merged snapshot file.
- When the source snapshots are merged, dotCover will open the resulting merged snapshot in the Coverage Results Browser window.