Associating a Copyright Profile with a Scope
On this page:
Associating a Profile with a Scope
- Open the Settings / Preferences Dialog by choosing for Windows and Linux or for OS X, and click Copyright under Editor. The Copyright page that opens displays mappings between the available copyright profiles and scopes.
- Click (Alt+Insert). A row to define a new mapping is created.
- From the Scope drop-down list, select the desired scope.
- From the Copyright drop-down list, select the profile to apply to the selected scope.
- Continue composing the list of scope-profile mappings. Use (Alt+Insert) or (Alt+Delete) to add or remove the items. To reorder the mappings, use (Alt+Up) and (Alt+Down).
Setting the Default Copyright Profile for a Project
The settings of the default profile will be applied to any project file that is not included in any scope or belongs to a scope, which has no associated copyright profile.
- Open the Settings / Preferences Dialog by choosing for Windows and Linux or for OS X, and click Copyright under Editor.
- On the Copyright page that opens, select the desired copyright profile
from the Default project copyright drop-down list.
Note that is you select No copyright, any attempt to generate a copyright notice will fail and IntelliJ IDEA will prompt you to create a profile to apply.