Coding Assistance for REST Development
Besides the common Web services support, IntelliJ IDEA provides the following facilities for developing RESTful Web services:
- Code completion for MIME type.
- Code inspections and quick fixes.
- REST Client tool window for testing RESTful Web services.
Code Inspection and Quick Fixes
REST Client Tool Window
Dedicated REST Client tool window supports:
- Constituting URL addresses semiautomatically from the specified Deployment point and the
- Submitting requests to the server.
- Displaying server responses in the Response tab.
- Code integration between the Java code and the contents of the REST Client window controls.
|Change in the Java code||Change in the REST Client tool window|
||The contents of the Path to resource drop-down list change.|
||The contents of the Accept drop-down list change.|
Last modified: 5 September 2016