Analyzing dependencies you might need to exclude some of them from the analysis process. In other words, you can create your own rules for dependencies analysis.
To validate dependencies
- In the toolbar of the Dependency Viewer, click the Edit Rules button. Dependency Validation dialog is opened.
- Define the scopes of prohibited and allowed usages:
- Click Add button in the Deny/Allow sections to add the default scope.
- Click a scope entry in the Deny/Allow usages of column and select one of the pre-defined scopes from the drop-down list, or click the ellipsis button and define scope in the Scopes dialog.
- Click a scope entry in the in / only in column, and select one of the pre-defined scopes, or click the ellipsis button and define scope in the Scopes dialog.
- Use Add and Remove buttons to make up the complete list.
- Apply changes. Dependency analysis reruns with the new rules.
Last modified: 5 April 2017