Creating and Deleting Web Application Elements - General Steps
This feature is only supported in the Ultimate edition.
This topic describes general procedures for elements in a Web module.
To add an element to a Web module
- Open the Web tool window by choosing . The tool window displays all the modules with Web facets.
- Right-click the desired Web module node and choose on the context menu.
- In the New Servlet/Filter/Listener dialog box that opens, type the name of the element.
- Specify the package where the element will be created.
- Specify the class that implements the element.
- Click OK. A new class is created and opened in the editor.
- Proceed as described in the relevant element-specific topic.
To remove an element from a Web application
- In the Web tool window, select the element to be removed.
- On the context menu, choose Yes in the confirmation dialog box. and click
Last modified: 22 January 2018