Creating File from Xcode Template
You can use all default Xcode templates in AppCode. To create a new file using Xcode file template, do the following:
- On the main menu, choose Project tool window select a group of interest and right click it. or press ⌘N. Alternatively, in the
- In the drop down menu that opens, select File from Xcode Template...:
- In the dialog that opens, select the desired operating system and target on the left pane. On the right pane, choose the template type: Click Next to continue.
- Specify the file name and location for the new file. You can use default location that is presented in the Location text field or specify a custom one here.
Choose the desired group and target:
- Click Finish to complete.
Last modified: 14 December 2017