Enabling and Disabling Plugins
- Open the page of AppCode preferences (⌘,).
- On the Plugins page that opens in the right-hand part of the dialog, do one of the following:
- To enable a plugin, select the checkbox to the right of its name.
- To disable a plugin, clear the corresponding checkbox.
- If the plugin of interest is not present in the list (which may be the case for a repository plugin), download and install the plugin.
- Restart AppCode for the changes to take effect.
Last modified: 14 December 2017