Creating and Applying Filters
dotTrace lets you create filters to gray out or fold sets of functions in views.
To add a new filter by module* name:
- On the menu bar, choose . The Options dialog opens.
- Select the System module folding item in the left tab.
- Click Add to add a new module. The Add Module dialog opens.
- Choose a category and define a name for a new module. Click OK.
- The new module appears as a child in the module tree.
- Click OK to save your changes.
If the check box near a node in the module tree is selected, the corresponding filter is active.
Otherwise it's not active and doesn't perform any filtering.
If while working with a view you face classes of functions that you don't want to be shown, you can also create a new filter for them from any view.