Markup Languages and Style Sheets
In this section:
In this part you will find information that is specific for the web content files only!
Supported markup and template languages
PyCharm Edu supports editing of files in the following markup and template languages:
The markup languages and Style Sheets are integrated into PyCharm Edu and can use the most powerful editing features:
- Validation and syntax highlighting.
- Code completion (Ctrl+Space).
- Indentation (Ctrl+Alt+I, Ctrl+Alt+L).
- Formatting (Ctrl+Alt+L) according to the code style.
- Intention actions (Alt+Enter).
- Navigation in the source code (Ctrl+B).
- Integrated documentation (Ctrl+Q).
- Search for usages (Alt+F7).
- (Ctrl+Slash, Ctrl+Shift+Slash).
- Unwrapping and removing tags (Ctrl+Shift+Delete).
All these features work if PyCharm Edu successfully locates the DTD or schema file. In this case, all the files are validated against the DTD or schema, and the editing conveniences become available. Without a DTD or schema, only the well-formedness check is possible.
These features for web contents work same way as for the other source files. Refer to Keyboard shortcuts .