Configuring Subversion Repository Location
The Subversion repository locations are global PyCharm properties. It means that the configured repository location will be available regardless of a project being open, which is useful if you need to check out an entire project from Subversion. You can define multiple Subversion repository locations for future use.
To configure a Subversion repository location
- Open SVN Repositories tool window. You can do that in a number of ways, for example:
- Browse repository using command.
- Show the tool window using command.
- In the SVN Repositories tool window, do one of the following:
- On the context menu of the window, choose .
- On the toolbar, click add button.
- In the New Repository Location dialog box, specify URL of the repository, and click OK.