Configuring Remote Interpreters via SSH
In this section:
sshserver should run on a remote host, since PyCharm runs remote interpreter via ssh-session.
- If you want to copy your sources to a remote computer, create a deployment configuration, as described in the section Creating a Remote Server Configuration.
Configuring remote Python interpreter via SSH credentials
To configure a remote Python interpreter via SSH credentials
- In the Project Interpreter page of the Settings/Preferences dialog box, click .
- From the drop-down list, choose
- In the dialog box Configure Remote Python Interpreter, click the radio-button SSH credentials:
- In the Configure Remote Python Interpreter dialog box, fill in the server information (host, port, etc.)
- The Python interpreter path field displays the path to the desired Python executable. You can accept default, or specify a different one.
- Click OK in the Configure Remote Python Interpreter dialog box. The configured remote interpreter is added to the list.
- Back in the
Project Interpreter page, if necessary, configure the path mappings:
- Click :
- In the dialog box that opens add () or delete () path mappings as desired.
Last modified: 25 March 2017