This page describes how to:
Open the Find Results window
Preview source code of a usage
Filter found results by type of usage
Show results as a tree or as a flat list
To open the Find Results window
- On the main menu, choose ReSharper | Windows | Find Results.
- Press Ctrl+Alt+U.
To preview the source code of a usage
- On the toolbar of the Find Usages window, click the arrow to the right of the preview button .
- In the drop-down list, select Right or Bottom to define the position of the preview pane.
- Click on the desired usage in the Found Usages tree and view the
corresponding source code with highlighted usages in the preview pane:
To filter results by types of usages
- On the toolbar of the Find Usages window, click the arrow to the right of the filter button .
- In the drop-down list, choose the desired type of usage.