Code inspection items in the Inspection Severity tab are grouped by language:
Code inspection items organized within categories, such as:
- Potential Code Quality Issues
- Redundancies in Symbol Declarations
- Common Practices and Code Improvements
- Constraints Violations
- Code Notification
- Redundancies in Code
- Language Usage Opportunities
- Compiler Warnings
Each category contains a list of issues that could be displayed as:
- Errors (Error).
- Warnings (Warning).
- Suggestions (Suggestion).
- Hints (Hint), or
- Not shown at all (Do not show).