Editing Quick Access List
When you invoke a command to apply a file template, the drop-down list of available templates is shown to you. We call it 'quick access list' or just 'quicklist'. You can edit this list to add your favorite templates there and/or rearrange their order.
To edit the quick access list
- In the main menu, choose .
- In the Templates Explorer window that appears, choose the File Templates tab.
- Choose a scope to see the list of templates for this scope.
The templates included into the quick access list are shown in the In quicklist section; other templates available for the selected scope are shown in the Not in quicklist section.
- Optionally, use template categories to narrow down the list of available templates that are not in the quick access list.
- Use drag-and-drop to add templates to or remove them from the quick access list and/or rearrange their order.