In this section:
- Support for rbenv-gemsets plugin
- File .rbenv-gemset
- Important note about remote interpreters
rbenv versions up to the latest.
At startup, RubyMine scans your
~/.rbenv folder , and automatically configures SDK's for each Ruby interpreter
. The detected interpreters are shown in the Ruby SDK and Gems page of the Settings/Preferences dialog.
RubyMine also detects newly installed
"on-the-fly". On reopening the Settings/Preferences
dialog, you will find updates in the Ruby SDK and Gems page.
rbenvis installed on your computer.
- Ruby interpreters are installed.
rbenvRuby interpreters installed in the default
rbenvis incompatible with
rvm! Any references to
rvmshould be removed before using
Support for rbenv-gemsets plugin
RubyMine supports rbenv-gemsets plugin for *NIX and OS X.
- The gemsets are shown as the children of
rbenvSDK. When a gemset is selected, its gems are shown to the right,
rbenvSDK with gemsets is selected, then all the gems of this SDK and the gemsets are shown.
- RubyMine provides libraries for gems from the current gemset list (
rbenv-gemsets') including the default 'global' gemset
- RubyMine invokes all commands with the environment of the specified gemsets and selected SDK (
$ RBENV_GEMSETS="gemset1 gemset2" RBENV_VERSION="1.9.3-p125" #command)
RubyMine provides code insight for the
- Code highlighting
- RubyMine provides code completion for the current SDK gemsets in the
- Intention actions and quick fixes