To configure your personal user preferences:
- Click the user icon on the top right of the screen, then select Settings:
- In the displayed Settings window, specify the following options:
- Code viewer settings will be applied to all the code views: default diff, side-by-side diff, and file view.
- Diff viewer settings will be only applied to the default diff and side-by-side diff views.
- Commenting — display emoji in comments.
- Integrations — enable or disable IDE integration.
Experiments — enable or disable Master-detail review page — when disabled, the revisions attached to the review will be displayed all at once, which may take a while for large files.
Last modified: 28 February 2018