Configuring Intention Actions
On this page:
- Configuring intention settings using the Settings/Preferences dialog
- Configuring intentions on-the-fly
Configuring intention settings using the Settings/Preferences dialog
To configure intention settings using the Settings dialog
WebStorm makes it possible to configure intention action settings either in the Intentions page of the Settings dialog, or "on-the-fly".
By default, all available intention actions that ship with WebStorm, are enabled. By changing the Intention Settings, you can disable the actions that are not required for your current working environment.
- Open the Settings / Preferences Dialog by choosing for Windows and Linux or for OS X, and click Intentions under Editor.
- In the Intentions page, clear the check boxes of the intention actions
or action categories that you do not currently need.
Selecting or clearing a category affects all intention actions in this category.
- Apply changes and close the dialog.