Using CVS Integration
With the CVS integration enabled, you can perform basic CVS operations from inside WebStorm.
In this section:
- WebStorm comes bundled with the CVS plugin. This plugin is turned on by default. If it is not, make sure that the plugin is enabled.
- WebStorm CVS integration does not require a standalone CVS client. All you need is an account in your CVS repository.
- CVS integration is enabled for the current project root or directory.
- When CVS integration with WebStorm is enabled, the item appears on the menu, and on the context menus of the Editor and Project views.
- The files in the folders under the CVS control are highlighted according to their status. See File Status Highlights for file status highlighting conventions.
- Modifications results are shown in the Version Control tool window.
- When using CVS integration, it is helpful to open the Version Control tool window. The Console tab displays the following data:
Last modified: 20 July 2016