Creating Compound Run/Debug Configuration
Note that when you run a compound configuration, you actually launch a sequence of configurations it includes in order they are listed.
Creating compound Run/Debug configuration
To create a compound Run/Debug configuration, do the following:
- Open the Run/Debug configurations dialog. You can access it from the main menu option or using the run configuration switcher on the toolbar:
- In the dialog that opens, click the button and select Compound option from the Add New Configuration drop down menu:
- In the Name field, specify the configuration's name.
- Select Share check box to make this run/debug configuration available to other team members.
To include a new Run/Debug configuration into compound configuration, click the button and select the desired one from the drop down list.
- Click Apply and OK buttons to finish.