Import REST API
REST API methods for import differ from common methods for issue creation and update. Import supports
- Bulk changes. Several issues can be posted at once.
- All issue fields setup. Import methods allow setting of issue create/update time, issue reporter and updater, issue number in project.
- Notifications turn off. If issue is created through import method its assignee won't get additional notification.
Import project process
- Import Users. Do not put huge number of users at once. Use portions of reasonable size, for example, one hundred of users per request.
- Set up project for import:
- Create project.
- Add proper values to States, Priority, Types, etc. default fields.
- Configure custom fields:
- Import Issues.
- Assignees are auto-imported.
- Upload attachments for imported issues.
Last modified: 11 May 2018