Roll Back to Built-in Hub
After you migrate your YouTrack data from built-in Hub to an external Hub service, you can only rollback to the in-application user management by restoring your data from the pre-migration backup. This means that any changes that were made in the external Hub service are lost.
To roll back to the built-in Hub service:
- Restore the database from a backup.
- In the external Hub, open the page.
- Select the application service in the list, and click the trash button in the toolbar.
- The service is removed from Hub.
- User management for YouTrack is no longer supported by the external Hub.
- All of the resources and permissions for the YouTrack service are deleted from the external Hub.