Keymap for Windows/Linux
Keymap for Mac OS X
IntelliJ IDEA Leaflet
Quick Start in 30 Days
Tutorials and How-Tos
- Getting Started with Groovy in IntelliJ IDEA
- Getting Started with Android Development
- Getting Started with Scala in IntelliJ IDEA
- Create a Web Application with Play Framework 2.0 in IntelliJ IDEA
- Getting Started with Adobe Gaming SDK in IntelliJ IDEA
Migrating to IntelliJ IDEA
We spent the last decade developing and enhancing the IntelliJ Platform, which originated from a simple plugin to rename variables. Learn how we use our own tools to maintain code over time with Dmitry Jemerov, JetBrains CTO.
In this webinar, Dmitry Jemerov, JetBrains CTO, provides a technical and practical overview of the IntelliJ Platform and explains how you can use it for building your own tools.
A comprehensive lecture on how to work with Scala in IntelliJ IDEA. The lecture is provided as a part of Scala Course prepared by ScalaCourses.com. You can watch the entire lecture with the detailed transcript at http://www.scalacourses.com/student/showLecture/80
Take a look on how to kill two birds with one stone and take the best from Vim and RubyMine worlds.
A quick overview of Java 8 support in IntelliJ IDEA 12.1.
View all IntelliJ IDEA videos on JetBrains TV.