IntelliJ IDEA Features
In addition to being the most intelligent Java IDE, IntelliJ IDEA does provide out-of-the-box support for web, enterprise and mobile frameworks, which all together bring you an unparalleled user experience.
Try IntelliJ IDEA once and you’ll never use another IDE again.
- Ultimate Edition
- Community Edition
IntelliJ IDEA is focused on raising your productivity by providing the most intelligent code assistance for all supported languages and frameworks.
IntelliJ IDEA offers an amazing set of integrated tools that make development more productive.
IntelliJ IDEA offers advanced support for the most important web frameworks and standards.
- Develop easily with Spring MVC, Webflow, Play, Grails, Web Services, JSF, Struts, Flex and other frameworks.
IntelliJ IDEA offers an out-of-the-box tool set for building enterprise applications.
- With support for Spring, including Data, Web Services, Security, Batch, Roo, Integration and other frameworks.
- Code assistance and deployment tools Java EE, including EJB, CDI, JPA, Hibernate and support for the most popular application servers.
Developing for mobile platforms becomes incredibly easy with IntelliJ IDEA.
- Support for Android, including refactorings and handy UI designer.
- Development tools for AIR Mobile with support for Android and iOS devices.
IntelliJ IDEA is an ideal IDE for agile development.
- Deploy your applications to the Clouds directly from the IDE.
- Use Task and Context Management for integration with bug trackers and context switching.
IntelliJ IDEA is a polyglot IDE with comprehensive support for multiple languages, including:
- The most popular JVM-based languages, including Java, Scala, Groovy, Clojure and Kotlin.
- PHP, Python and Ruby.
- SQL, including PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server and many other dialects.