Spring Developer Suite
Out-of-the-box IDE for Spring Development
IntelliJ IDEA brings outstanding code assistance and productivity-boosting features for development Spring applications with Web Services, Data JPA, Security, Web Flow, MVC, AOP, Roo, Integration and Dynamic Modules.
Support for Spring Frameworks is available in IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate.
Check out these tutorials on how to create, deploy and debug enterprise applications using Spring Frameworks and IntelliJ IDEA.
What's New in IntelliJ IDEA 12
- Mixed annotation and XML configurations
- Editing dependencies on a diagram
- Performance improvements
- Support for Integration, Web Flow, MVC, Security, Batch and others
The Smartest Code Assistance
Focused on developer productivity, IntelliJ IDEA offers the most intelligent code assistance that spares you from the tedious routine and saves your time.
- Context-aware code completion
- Profound navigation and search
- Safe in-place refactorings
- Code generation by patterns
Code Analysis & Quick-fixes
With IntelliJ IDEA's powerful tools for static code analysis, you can find probable bugs, locate dead code, detect performance issues and improve code structure without typing or executing the code.
- On-the-fly code analysis
- Programming with Intentions and quick-fixes
- Shared inspection profiles
- Custom inspections
Project Configuration Made Easy
IntelliJ IDEA automatically detects XML configuration files, annotated classes and resources allowing you manually configure the project contexts.
- Project wizard with built-in templates
- Flexible project configuration using XML, annotations or web.xml
- Support for Spring profiles
- Resource files configuration
Developer Tools for the Enterprise
If you develop real-world enterprise applications, IntelliJ IDEA is your best choice thanks to its rich set of built-in tools.
- Deployment tools for application servers and Cloud Foundry
- Gradle, Maven, Ant and Gant integration
- Built-in tools for unit testing and code coverage analysis
- VCS tools including Git, GitHub, SVN and others
- Database tools and SQL support
See also: Java EE
Check out how IntelliJ IDEA helps you create enterprise applications using Java EE. More info »