Associating a Copyright Profile with a Scope
From this topic you will learn how to:
To associate a profile with a scope
- Open the Settings dialog box and under Editor node, click Copyright. The Copyright page displays mappings between the available copyright profiles and scopes.
- Click (Alt+Insert). A row to define a new mapping is created.
- From the Scope drop-down list, select the desired scope.
- From the Copyright drop-down list, select the profile to apply to the selected scope.
- Continue composing the list of scope-profile mappings. Use (Alt+Insert) or (Alt+Delete) to add or remove the items. To reorder the mappings, use (Alt+Up) and (Alt+Down).
To set the default copyright profile for a project
Last modified: 10 December 2015