Changing Facet Settings
Facet settings vary depending on the facet types. This section provides only general instructions for changing these settings. Facet-specific options are discussed elsewhere.
To change facet settings
- Open the Project Structure dialog (Ctrl+Shift+Alt+S).
- In the left-hand pane, click Modules.
- Expand the necessary module node to see the facets associated with this module.
- Click the desired facet. The facet settings are shown in the right-hand part of the dialog.
- Modify the facet settings as required and click OK.
Last modified: 14 July 2015