Commenting and Uncommenting Blocks of Code
In this section:
- Configuring commenting behavior
- Commenting and uncommenting lines of code
- Commenting and uncommenting blocks of code
You can comment or uncomment the current line or selected block of source code.
Commenting feature extends to all supported file types. For the custom file types, you can define line and block comments characters, as described in the section Creating and Registering File Types.
Configuring commenting behavior
In the section Comment Code select the required check boxes:
If the check boxes are cleared, the comments characters are placed at the current caret position.
Commenting and uncommenting lines of code
Do one of the following:
- On the main menu, choose Code | Comment with Line Comment .
- Press Ctrl+Slash.
Commenting and uncommenting blocks of code
To add or remove a block comment, do one of the following:
- On the main menu, choose Code | Comment with Block Comment .
- Press Ctrl+Shift+Slash.