On this page:
To manage the list of project artifacts
- Open the Project Structure settings.
- Click Artifacts to open the Artifacts page.
The page shows all the artifacts that are available in the project. Manage the list using the toolbar buttons:
- To create an artifact, click the New button and choose the artifact type (JAR, WAR, EAR, Android, or an exploded directory) in the New drop-down list.
- To remove an artifact, select it and click the Remove button .
- To view a list of artifacts in which the selected artifact is included, click the Find Usages button .
- To edit an artifact, select it and update its settings in the Artifact Layout pane that opens.
To configure an artifact
- In the list of artifacts, select the one to be configured. Its settings are displayed in the Artifact Layout pane.
- Specify the general settings of the artifact.
- Complete the artifact definition by following these general steps:
Last modified: 24 March 2015