Configuring Quick ListsQuick List
To invoke a command from a quick list
- Invoke quick list by its keyboard shortcut.
- Select the desired command, using its number, the mouse cursor, or navigation keys and the Enter key:
To configure a quick list
- Open Settings, and select Quick Lists.
- Click to create a new quick list.
- In the Display name field, specify the name of the quick list. Optionally, provide the quick list description.
- Configure the quick list. Use:
- Add to add actions to the list. Select the actions in the Add Actions to Quick List dialog that opens.
- Add Separator to add a separator at the end of the list.
- Move Up and Move Down to move the selected item one line up or down in the list.
- Remove to remove the selected item from the list.
- Apply the changes.
- Bind the new quick list with one or more shortcuts:
- Apply the changes and close the dialog.
Last modified: 4 December 2014