Controlling Behavior of Ant Script with Build File Properties
You can control the way IntelliJ IDEA executes Ant scripts. If you want to perform execution in the background, change amount of memory allocated to the build process, or set other execution options, you'll need to open the Build File Properties dialog. This section describes how to do it.
To open the build file properties dialog
- In the Ant Build Tool Window, select the desired build file.
- Do one of the following:
- On the context menu of the selection, choose .
- Click button on the Ant Build toolbar.
- Press Alt+Enter.
For specific tasks refer to the following procedures:
- Increasing memory heap.
- Executing Build File In Background.
- Defining Runtime Properties.
- Defining Additional Ant Classpath.
- Defining Ant Execution Options.
- Defining Ant Filters.