Creating a Project from Scratch
If no project is currently open in IntelliJ IDEA,
click Create New Project on the Welcome screen.
Otherwise, select New Project from the File menu.
As a result, the New Project wizard opens.
first page of the wizard,
in the left-hand pane, select
the project category.
This may be the technology that you are going to use,
the platform or runtime that your development is going to target, etc.
The settings in the right-hand part of the page as well as the next steps depend on the selected project category. For more information, see the topics listed in the See Also section.
- Creating a Java Module
- Creating a Project for Plugin Development
- Creating a Maven Module
- Creating a project with a J2ME module
- Creating a Flash module
- Creating an Android module
- Creating a Grails Application Module
- Creating a Gradle-Android Project
- Creating a Griffon Application Module
- Creating a Module with Groovy Support