Depending on the category of the folder you are currently in (see e.g. Folder categories), use the or the command to create a directory or a number of nested directories.
- Open the Project tool window (e.g. ).
- Select the destination directory.
Do one of the following:
- Select Directory or Package) is available. or depending on which option (
- Select or from the context menu.
- Press Alt+Insert and select Directory or Package.
- In the dialog that opens, specify the directory name. If you want to create a number of nested directories, specify the directory names separated with slashes (if you used the command) or dots (if you used the command).
Last modified: 25 December 2015