Defining a JDK and a mobile SDK in IntelliJ IDEA
To be able to develop Java mobile applications, you should define the JDK and the Java mobile toolkit that you are going to use in IntelliJ IDEA.
To define a JDK and a mobile SDK in IntelliJ IDEA
- Open the Project Structure dialog (e.g. Ctrl+Shift+Alt+S).
- In the leftmost pane, under Platform Settings, click SDKs.
- Above the pane to the right, click and select JDK.
- In the dialog that opens, select the installation directory of the JDK to be used and click OK.
- Click and select Mobile SDK.
- In the dialog that opens, select the installation directory of your Java mobile toolkit (WTK or DoJa) and click OK.
- If necessary, configure your custom profile and specify the preverify options on the SDK page (in the right-hand part of the dialog).
- Click OK in the Project Structure dialog.
Last modified: 5 November 2015