Defining the Validation File Set
To add a file set
- Open the Struts 2 Facet page as for changing the facet settings.
- Switch to the File Sets tab.
- Click (Alt+Insert). The Edit File Set dialog opens showing the module tree.
- In the File Set Name field, specify the name of the new file set.
- To add a file to the set, select the check box next to its name.
- To add a file that is not displayed in the tree, click Locate and select the the required files in the Select Path dialog.
To edit a file set
- Select the file set on the File Sets tab and click (Enter). The Edit File Set dialog opens.
- To add files to the file set, select the check boxes next the required files and click OK.
- To remove a file, select the file and click (Alt+Delete).
To remove a file set
- Select the file set on the File Sets tab and click (Alt+Delete).
Last modified: 24 March 2015