Deleting Node Elements from Diagram
IntelliJ IDEA suggests two ways of deleting elements from diagram:
- Remove node elements from view, while leaving the underlying source code intact. This option can be helpful, if you want to explore a certain group of nodes, and remove the unnecessary ones from view.
- Delete node elements from project.
To remove elements from view
- In the diagram, select one or more elements to be deleted.
- Press Delete.
To delete elements from project
- In the diagram, select the element to be deleted.
- Use the Safe Delete refactoring (Alt+Delete) to delete selected classes from project.
Last modified: 10 December 2015